Spring Flings

  • The Floor of Heaven by Howard Blum
  • An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
  • The Devil She Knows by Bill Loehfelm
  • Turn of Mind by Alice LaPlante
  • The Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese (book club read)
  • Death of a Pinehurst Princess by Steve Bouser
  • Still Life by Louise Penny
  • Looking at Salvation at the Dairy Queen by Susan Gilmore
  • Cannery Row by John Steinbeck (book club read)
  • Trap Line by Carl Hiaasen
  • Killer Stuff and Tons of Money by Maureen Stanton

Friday, November 12, 2010

Another beautiful frosty morning

My neighbor's yard
When I went outside at 7:30 this morning I saw the sun rising over the misty mountains and I had to share it with you.  It was 27 degrees with a layer of frost.
My front yard
View from my back porch
View from my back porch

From my front yard
that's me in the corner




No comments:

Post a Comment